Development in Denmark
A new initiative is gathering the Danish development companies – and focusing on the possibilities for development in Denmark. The new “Development in Denmark” area will be a unique collection of specialists and core competencies in project and product development – from idea to production.
The development companies will be able to meet clients in a new and different way, focusing on their special skills and the part they can play as part of a development process. The area will be a one of a kind opportunity to network and shape future business possibilities.
Furthermore the companies will get the opportunity to display some of their Danish-developed products in a common area where visitors of the fair can take a closer look at form, function and production possibilities.
As an exhibitor at the Development in Denmark area, companies must meet the following criteria:
- The company must have development in Denmark.
- The company can also have development abroad.
- The company’s main area of business is development.
- The company develops electronic and/or mechanic solutions – however, the main part of finished product must contain electronics.
- The company is prepared to – as far as possible – contribute to area presentations or workshops.
- Must mind a stand of minimum 9 m2.
The area will be defined and validated by a steering committee made up by representatives of the participating companies. So far, the steering committee consists of:
- Develco A/S
- GHDsign ApS
- TekPartner A/S