Development in Denmark
At Elektronikmessen E-24, we gather the Danish development organisations – and focus on the opportunities for development in Denmark.
This theme area is a part of the fair’s brand new concept with six different thematic areas where you get a unique insight into the electronics journey.
We are allying ourselves with no less than the brightest specialists who posess core competences within project and product development.
The development houses will have the opportunity to meet customers in a new and different way and focus on their role and the core competences they will be able to deliver as part of a development process. The area will be a great opportunity to network and create future business opportunities.
Here you can see Danish-developed products – and dive into form, function, and production possibilities.
Development in Denmark will Consist of:
- Companies that have development as their primary business areas.
- The development takes place in Denmark – but it is also allowed to have development abroad.
- These are companies where electronics must be present in the majority of the finished electronics and/or mechanical solutions and products.
- The stands will have a minimum size of 9 m2.
- We expect the companies in the area to contribute to the area’s conference tracks and/or workshops – so you have extra opportunities to learn more about development in Denmark.